- Potential IPO’s (Initial Public Offerings) projects worthy of a new float
- Placements by existing Listed companies seeking new Capital for expansion or acquisition of assets.
- Recapitalisation of existing listed or suspended companies seeking financial assistance
- Divestment of large parcels of shares by substantial shareholders
- Creation of spread for listed companies or new IPO’s
- Seed Capital for new companies with worthwhile projects and potential for listing as an IPO
- Financing options (debt vs equity)